General Admissions Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
Students must apply for admission to their program of study to be officially accepted for a specific starting date. The University reserves the right to deny admission to applicants if the admissions requirements are not successfully met. Once you have been assigned a start date, you won't have to worry about wait lists to get the classes you need.
University Admissions Requirements for Undergraduate Degree
An undergraduate student applying for admission into West Coast University must:
- Participate in a qualitative admissions interview arranged by a University Admissions Advisor;
- Submit a completed application for admission;
- Submit proof of high school graduation or its equivalent;
- Meet any program-specific entrance requirements as noted for a particular program of study;
- Complete an enrollment agreement (must be signed by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age).
- Must be 18 years of age prior to clinical rotations.