Why Choose WCU Online Programs
Public Health is what you make it. Our online MPH program is designed for health care professionals that want to make a bigger difference—by assessing issues and developing comprehensive solutions that impact individuals, entire communities, and populations around the world. It can prepare you for a wide range of occupations and leadership roles that all fall under the category of public health.
West Coast University’s experience delivering focused curriculum offers you several clear advantages for online learning.
Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 100% online MPH program—plus student support services internship opportunities, career services assistance and more
- Earn your online MPH in as little as 12 months
- Multiple starts per year
- Interdisciplinary education is built into the program to enhance your skills and perspective
- Competitive pricing—plus partner grants are available—call to see if you qualify
- Weekly live office hours with an interactive Q&A and access to faculty—participate live or watch when you have time
Working at the highest levels of the healthcare field, your need for education really doesn’t stop. Neither does your educational support from WCU. Every online MPH graduate receives complimentary membership in Contemporary Forums: The Leader in Healthcare Continuing Education.
After graduation, WCU supports its online MPH graduates by providing them ongoing discounted CEs through a complimentary membership with our continuing education partner. Graduates can enjoy innovative conferences, online learning, networking opportunities and more through Contemporary Forums.
100 years of advanced education–now online
For over 100 years WCU has been dedicated to advanced professional education, and now we are leveraging new technologies to make an advanced healthcare degree more accessible than ever before—and create a new class of healthcare professional.