A nurse leader, or nurse executive, is responsible for the administration and management of patient care services. This can be in a variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, clinics and home health. Nurse Leaders direct the planning and development of policies and procedures for healthcare organizations, while focusing on improving the quality of patient care.
Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month online RN to MSN program with WCU quality
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- Includes Curriculum and Instruction course which helps prepare RN to MSN online graduates for teaching opportunities
- RN to MSN online tuition is competitive—plus, ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- WCU is regionally accredited by WSCUC and our online nursing programs are CCNE accredited
At WCU, you are not alone. WCU offers you the support and guidance to help acheive your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s RN to MSN online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
If you are a RN looking to advance your education, consider your options at West Coast University. WCU offers multiple online programs for RNs – RN to BSN and RN to MSN (multiple track options). Learn how you can maximize your time and tuition dollars advancing directly from an RN to an MSN!